» Blackberry Cheesecake Recipes
» Fresh Blackberry Cheesecake Recipe
Fresh Blackberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Fresh Blackberry Cheesecake Recipe
- The Ingredients
- 1 1/2 Cups of Graham Crackers
- 1/4 pound (1 Stick) of melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 4(8 ounce) bar of softened Cream Cheese
- Ricotta cheese, Drained
- 1 1/4 Cup of Confectionary Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons ofLemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of of Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup of Blackberry Sightly Crushed
- 2 Cup of Blackberry
- 2 Tablespoons of Confectioner’s sugar
- For the Crust: Make your Graham cracker crumbs by using a food processor or simply place in a plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Mix Sugar Cookie, sugar andmelted butter in a bowl.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9″ springform pan and up 1 1/2 inch on the side and freeze.
- Preheat Oven at 350°F
- For the Filling: Using an electric mixer blend cream cheese and sour cream and ricotta cheese on low speed in a mixing bowl.
- Use spatula to scrape sides and paddle of mixer.
- Add in the confectionary sugar slowly, and continue to beat until creamy.
- Add in flour, lemon juice and vanilla extract and continue to mix.
- Add in eggs one at a time and continue to mix a lowest speed until eggs are incorporated in the batter.
- Fold in Blackberries.
- Pour the mixture into your crust and use offset spatula to scoop out the batter.
- ake for 1 hour or until center jiggles and the top is slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set.
- For the Topping: Place blackberries on top of cheesecake and dust with sugar.
- Serve and enjoy your Fresh Blackberry Cheesecake.
Sign In To Submit Your Cheesecake Image