Cafe Latte Cheesecake Recipe
|October 24, 2011||Posted by Admin under Coffee Cheesecake Recipes|
Because there’s a wide variety of coffee available, the biggest problem when making this Cafe Latte Cheesecake recipe is deciding which coffee to use!!
- Cafe Latte Cheesecake Recipe
- The Ingredients
- 45 Vanilla Wafers
- 1/4 pound (1 Stick) of melted Butter
- 1Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) bars of softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup ofSugar
- 1Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup of Your Favorite Brewed coffee at room temperture
- 2 Eggs
- For the Crust: Preheat Oven at 350°F.
- Make your vanilla wafer cookie crumbs by using a food processor or simply place wafers in a plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Combine Vanilla Wafers, melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9″ springform pan and up 1 inch on the side.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place to side.
- For the Filling: Preheat Oven at 350°F.
- Using an electric mixer blend cream cheese on low speed in a mixing bowl.
- Use spatula toscrape sides and paddle of mixer.
- Add in the cup sugar slowly, and continue to beat until creamy.
- Add in brewed coffe and vanilla extract and mix until blended.
- Add in eggs one at a time and continue to mix a lowest speed until eggs are incorporated in the batter.
- Pour the mixture into your crust and use offset spatula to help scoop out the batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until center jiggles.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set before removing sides.
- Serve and enjoy your Cafe Latte Cheesecake.