Atkins Cheesecake Recipe
|October 24, 2011||Posted by Admin under Low Carb Cheesecake Recipes|
This Atkins cheesecake recipe is simple and quick to make.
- 3 (8 ounce packages) of soften Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Splenda or similar sugar-substitute
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat Oven at 375°F.
- Using an electric mixer blend cream cheese on low speed.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and sour cream and blend until batter is well mixed continuing to use low speed.
- Add eggs one at a time continue to blend after each until incorporated into batter.
- Spray a 9 or 10 inch pie pan with nonstick spray.
- Add Batter to pie pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Chill for 2-3 hours or until the cheesecake sets.
- Enjoy your Atkins Cheesecake.
To help your cheesecake come out just right, check out these cheesecake baking tips.